Heavy Bath Sheet- Sage Green
FRAMA Heavy Towels, woven with 30% hemp and 70% organic, Oeko-Tex certified terry cotton, create a warm experience with their textured yet smooth character. Soft and thick, these highly absorbent towels combine natural fibers free from harmful chemicals with double-stitched hems and closed corners. A luxurious size suitable as a large bath or beach towel.
– All FRAMA Towels feature two loops for easy hanging in either direction and can be folded to a compact size
– Each towel comes in a recycled bag made out of 100% Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
– Made in Turkey
Materials: Quality: 70% organic and Oeko-Tex certified cotton, 30% hemp
Dimensions: W 100 / L 150 cm
Care & Maintenance:
– Due to the fiber's special nature, your towel will become softer and more absorbent over time when it is cared for according to the instructions.
– Wash: Gentle cycle machine wash at 40º degrees. Avoid using fabric softeners or conditioners. These products may create a coating overtime.
– Care: Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or line dry. Medium temperature ironing. Do not dry clean.
– Certain skincare ingredients may cause permanent bleach stains on your towels. Self tanners may cause persistent dark stains.
Frama represents a graphical and straight forward aesthetic approach to design.
The Frama headquarters and Studio Store is located in central Copenhagen within the historic and protected neighbourhood of Nyboder. Former home of the St. Pauls Apotek established in 1878. The synergy between the past and present elements of the space is a direct link to how Frama defines their main interest within the creative field as a dialogue between two opposite poles; classical and contemporary approach – between digital and analogue production.